Questions? Need Help?
A. Security Holograms
- A Security Holograms Overview
- A1 Stock Silver Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A2 Stock Silver Holograms: Not Customized
- A3 Economy Holograms
- A4 Holograms For Collectibles
- A5 Stock Color Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A6 Transparent Holograms
- A7 High Security Holograms (FIPS)
- A8 Paper Label with Hologram
- A9 Custom Hologram Design Options
- A10 Holograms with Taggants
- A11 Scratch Off Labels
- A12 Holographic Foil
- A13 California Clean Idle Label
- A14 Holographic Shrink Sleeves
- A15 Barcode Masks
- A16 Laminated Hologram Stickers
- B. Promotional Holograms
C. Security Tape
- C Security Tape Overview
- C1 Stock Security Tape
- C2 Custom Security Tape
- C3 Security Packing Tape
- C4 Acetate Security Tape
- C5 Security Tape on Liner
- C6 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
D. Security Labels, Stickers
- D Security Labels, Stickers Overview
- D1 Security Labels
- D2 Non-Residue Security Labels
- D3 Pilfer Detection
- D4 TamperStrips™
- D5 Custom VOID Label
- D6 Acetate Security Labels
- D7 Frangible Paper Labels
- D8 Block Out Paper Label
- D9 Water Detection Label
- D10 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
- D11 Retail Gas Station Security Labels
- D12 Tamper Evident Asset Security Labels
- D13 Election Security Seals
- D14 Cannabis Packaging Labels
E. Cargo Security Seals
- E Cargo Security Seals Overview
- E1 Metal Band Seals
- E2 Plastic Band Seals
- E3 Plastic Adjustable Seals
- E4 Cable Security Seals
- E5 Bolt Security Seals
- E6 Plastic Padlock Seals
- E7 Pallet Seals
- E8 Barrier Seals
- E9 Cargo Door Seals
- F. Computer Port Seals
G. ID Supplies
- G ID Supplies Overview
- G1 Visitor Badge (time expiring)
- G2 Custom Printed ID Cards
- G3 Blank ID Cards
- G4 Blank Holographic ID Cards
- G5 ID Card Overlays
- G6 Heat Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G7 Cold Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G8 Lanyards & Accessories
- G9 Medical Staff ID Cards
- H. Parking Permits
- I. Security Bags
- J. Thermal Printing
- K. Laminated and Specialty Products
If you are interested in becoming a distributor for NovaVision's products, here are the requirements:
- Your company must purchase a minimum of $2500.00 of product annually from NovaVision.
- Your company must be an established reseller which can bring NEW sales growth to NovaVision.
- We will recommend market pricing (published internet prices) and you can expext to recieve a 10-20% discount off these prices. Manufactured products will yield 20%, resale items that are lower margin or commoditized may be closer to 10%.
- You must maintain your account within the specified payment terms.
- To maintain your distributor status, you must actively promote NovaVision's products to continually grow your overall purchases each year.
Existing Distributors Annual Update/Forecast
Copy and paste the contents of this section into an email. We typically will do this in October-December timeframe for planning purposes. You must respond to all items.
Send the email to your assigned sales representative.
NovaVision re-evaluates our existing distributor relationships annually. If you are an existing distributor, you must provide this information annually to maintain your re-seller pricing levels:
- What NovaVision product(s) is your company buying?
- What are your projections to grow the business for NovaVision's products next year?
NOTE: If you failed to meet last year's minimum purchase goal, we may begin to invoice you at the published internet prices.
- What actions is your company taking to promote NovaVision's products?
- What can NovaVision do to help you increase your sales of our products?
Distributor pricing is only granted by written approval from Dave Duvall and is in effect for all purchases from the date of written approval.
For new distributors, please allow 2 weeks for processing your request.
(800) 336-6636 ext 4202