Questions? Need Help?
A. Security Holograms
- A Security Holograms Overview
- A1 Stock Silver Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A2 Stock Silver Holograms: Not Customized
- A3 Economy Holograms
- A4 Holograms For Collectibles
- A5 Stock Color Holograms: Custom Imprinted
- A6 Transparent Holograms
- A7 High Security Holograms (FIPS)
- A8 Paper Label with Hologram
- A9 Custom Hologram Design Options
- A10 Holograms with Taggants
- A11 Scratch Off Labels
- A12 Holographic Foil
- A13 California Clean Idle Label
- A14 Holographic Shrink Sleeves
- A15 Barcode Masks
- A16 Laminated Hologram Stickers
- B. Promotional Holograms
C. Security Tape
- C Security Tape Overview
- C1 Stock Security Tape
- C2 Custom Security Tape
- C3 Security Packing Tape
- C4 Acetate Security Tape
- C5 Security Tape on Liner
- C6 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
D. Security Labels, Stickers
- D Security Labels, Stickers Overview
- D1 Security Labels
- D2 Non-Residue Security Labels
- D3 Pilfer Detection
- D4 TamperStrips®
- D5 Custom VOID Label
- D6 Acetate Security Labels
- D7 Frangible Paper Labels
- D8 Block Out Paper Label
- D9 Water Detection Label
- D10 Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF)
- D11 Retail Gas Station Security Labels
- D12 Tamper Evident Asset Security Labels
- D13 Election Security Seals
E. Cargo Security Seals
- E Cargo Security Seals Overview
- E1 Metal Band Seals
- E2 Plastic Band Seals
- E3 Plastic Adjustable Seals
- E4 Cable Security Seals
- E5 Bolt Security Seals
- E6 Plastic Padlock Seals
- E7 Pallet Seals
- E8 Barrier Seals
- E9 Cargo Door Seals
- F. Computer Port Seals
G. ID Credentials, Printers & Ribbons
- G ID Credentials, Printers & Ribbons Overview
- G1 Visitor Badge (time expiring)
- G2 Custom Printed ID Cards
- G3 ID Card Printers & Supplies
- G4 Blank ID Cards
- G5 Blank Holographic ID Cards
- G6 Hologram Labels
- G7 ID Card Overlays
- G8 Heat Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G9 Cold Sealed Lamination Pouches
- G10 Lanyards & Accessories
- G11 Medical Staff ID Cards
- H. Parking Permits
- I. Security Bags
- J. Thermal Printing
- K. Laminated and Specialty Products
Hologram Labels, Stickers
Labels are constructed of durable polyester film (.002 inches thick).
Labels are die cut to size for easy removal, and provided on rolls with "peel and stick" adhesive backing.
The adhesive is a permanent acrylic, which is compatible with most papers, plastics, and other non-porous surfaces. The adhesive is sunfast for at least one year and will not yellow if used in an exterior application.
Tamper evident polyester labels have a printed silicon release under the hologram image. The release is typically in a "dots" pattern. When removed, the release will self destruct the hologram image, leaving a pattern of dots.
Most background colors are colorfast for exposure to sunlight for at least one year, except 'hot pink' and 'lime green' which will fade after 30 days in direct sunlight.
Imprint inks (black, dark blue, red, green and white) are colorfast for exposure to sunlight for at least one year, except hidden fluorescing inks which will fade after 30 days in direct sunlight.
Resolution of custom imprint is 200 to 300 dpi.
Imprint Color Specifications for Hologram Labels:
- Green = PMS Green C;
- Dark blue = PMS 286 C;
- Red = PMS 192 C
If the label will be exposed to harsh chemicals or excessive abrasion, an optional clear lamination over the custom imprint may be required for maximum durability of the imprint.
Stock labels are designed for manual application. Labels may be supplied on silicone-coated paper or film. If auto-affixing by machine, inquire for special instructions and free samples for a trial prior to ordering labels.
- Storage Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Storage Humidity: 20% to 60% (store in plastic bags if humidity will be higher)
- Minimum Shelf Life: 2 Years
Each roll of labels is on a 3 inch ID core is provided with a dispenser carton.
- .75 inch square labels: 2000 / roll
- 1.35 inch / 1.625” labels: 1000 / roll
To apply labels the minimum application temperature is +35F and application surface must be clean and dry. After application, the service temperature range is -40F to +160F.
Polyester hologram labels are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications; the expected life for outdoor applications is 1 year minimum.
Hologram labels are NOT FDA-rated for DIRECT or INDIRECT contact with food.
If printing ID cards with an ID card printer, the label should be applied after the card is printed. Applying the label before printing may interfere with the printing quality and may damage the print head.
Labels are compatible with heat seal applications, such as heat laminating ID cards.
For best security when using a lamination pouch, apply the hologram to the core insert before heat sealing. However, labels can also be applied on the finished card after heat sealing.
Labels are compatible with silk or fabric ID badges; to improve the tamper evidence feature on this type of material, use a laminator to heat seal the hologram label after manually affixing. The added heat improves adhesion of the label to the substrate, which improves the tamper evident release feature.